These are some new pictures of the kitchen in my Country Victorian house by RGT.
The chairs are from Minst, the table is from Elf Miniatures, the banana is by Angie Scarr, the macaroons are made by Tara Ericson from Hawaii, the cupcakes are made by me using Christel Jensen`s mold. I bought the plate at KDF, but I`m afraid I don`t remember who the maker is.
I made the cupcakes and the wooden utensils, and I painted the utensil holder. Rita made the pot-holders. The placemats are made by Tara Ericson if I remember correctly.
I made the grapes and the cheese, Christel made the slices of bread, the wine-opener and cheese knife are by L & A St Leger, if I remember correctly. The cutting board is Rement, and I bought the glass bottle at Madame Blå in Denmark.
The jars are by Stokesay Ware, the "Le Creuset" items are Rement, and I bought the tray at KDF, but sadly I cannot remember who made it.
I have just bought my 8th dollhouse, a beautiful Tuscan Villa made by Christina Pardy. I just love Christina`s work, I already have this wonderful setting made by her, that I got when I entered an ATM MAKE. I`m so looking forward to getting the house, I`ve already started to pick out some miniatures to put in it.
These are some of the kitchen-related miniatures I have. I decided to take them out of my kitchens, and then rearrange them, to get a new, fresher look. And, I realized that creating a new look isn`t my strongest side... I`m probably the only one who can tell the difference.... :-p Anyway, it was fun to play around with them.
I have just finished this quilt for the wizard`s bed. It has taken forever to make, as each square is sewn by hand. When Rita taught me this tecnique, I would never have guessed that I would be making a quilt as big as this, let alone three! I`ve made one for a bed in my Country Victorian, and one for Marie. At first I just thought it would be fun to learn how to do this, and maybe make a baby`s quilt, but then I realized that despite of my lack of patience, I was able to stick with it and finish it! And it was something that was easy to work on while doing something else, like talking on the phone or watching a movie.
Here`s the link to a programme that was on Norwegian television today about dollhouses. They interview Caroline Hamilton, and Susan Mulvany and Kevin Rogers among others. I really enjoyed watching it. When opening the link, you have to fast forward a bit. The dollhouse programme comes after the "Heartbeat"-clip.
I got this award from Janne and Sylvia. Thank you very much, both of you! It`s so nice of you to think of me :-)
The rules for the award are:
1.Thank the person that gave it to you. 2.Copy the logo and place it in your blog. 3.Link to the person who nominated you. 4.Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows. 5.Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers. 6.Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate. 7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.
The 7 people I would like to give this award to are
Now for the 7 things that nobody knows about me... I guess it has to be 7 things that my online friends don`t know about me. People who know me in person probably know this already.
1. I am a chocoholic, and one of my favorites is making hot chocolate from Valrhona chocolate and add a dash of whipped cream.
2. I hate to exercize! Though I am a member of a gym... I force myself to go there about twice a month.
3. I loved Barbie dolls as a child, and used to dream of working for Mattel as a doll designer.
4. I have had French classes for 5 years at school, but I still don`t really speak the language. I wish I knew French as well as I know English.
5. I`m a bit nervous about turning 30 this summer... Does this mean I have to grow up...? ;-p
6. I constantly sort through my things and get rid of everything I don`t need. I don`t like holding on to things that are not useful, pretty or keepsakes. I go through everything in our attic about once a year.
7. I`d like to go to the Harry Potter theme park in Florida some day.