Sunday, April 25, 2010

Re-done living room at the Inn

This is one of the two living rooms at the Inn. I had painted the walls dark brown, and the plan was to add a lot of decorative mouldings, and make it sort of a Whitledge-Burgess inspired room. But I just never felt comfortable with the dark colors, and I couldn`t find furniture that looked right for this room.



So I decided to change it! I bought sheet panels for the walls from Northeasternscale Lumber, and painted them white. I made the chandelier, and the furniture is Bespaq. The room isn`t done yet, but I like it better so far! :-)



2 comments:

  1. Great transformation! I'm not into the dark colours too, and the bright colours do the room justice!

    groetjes Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely looks better, and the chandelier is wonderful!!!!
    Synnøve :)

    ReplyDelete