Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The blue bathroom

This bathroom is situated on the top floor at the Inn. It still needs a toilet, a mirror and some other bits and pieces. I had my eyes set on a modern toilet by Lenham Pottery, but they`re just too pricey... Maybe some other time ;-)
For the floor and stairs I used tiles by Richard Stacey that I painted white. I made the bathtub using paperclay inside a wooden shape/mould. I made the shelf for the sink using tiny ceramic tiles, and the sink is a kit from Elf Miniatures. I made the towels, the paper mug, the soap box and I painted the wooden bucket.



3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious...I would like to spend some time in that big bat tub, light the candles and relax in some lovely bubbles!!!
    Synnøve x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For en herlig "knæsh"farge .
    Enig med Synnøve, måtte vært avslappende med et bad !

    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blue bathroom, it look very nice!!

    ReplyDelete